TechSmith Relay training for Faculty
Learning Applications Solutions Training and Support offers a hands-on training course to learn how to record and manage presentations.
This optional hour-long course covers:
- Creating recordings with the TechSmith Relay software
- Checking the progress of a recording following submission
- Recovering the shareable link to the presentation
- Editing and approving captions when using the optional transcription service
- Approving guest presentations
- TechSmith Relay best practices
Prior to attending training, make sure you've requested a TechSmith Relay account, and set up your account.
If you don't see a workshop available or if a workshop date and time does not work for you, you can request a one-one-one training session with a staff member.